Anno 2205’s Tundra DLC is apparently now live today, so Ubisoft released a new trailer for it to show off the new region.
The new content adds the following to Anno 2205:
- New Sector: “Vanha Plains” is a new large sector under the control of the Arctic Custodians.
- New Cheacters: Join Dr. Esther Nylund in her research mission and settle a new colony with two new employee levels.
- Sector Project: Dry out the swampy terrain and create arable land.
- New Buildings: Seven new production chains and ten new goods wait to be established.
- Economy boost: Double your factory outputs by adding and supplying new Tundra Modules
- Achievements: Ten new achievements offer new challenges.
- Flying vehicle: Leave your ships behind and solve assignments with a new VTOL plane.
- Interface modifications to show the new Tundra goods
- All Sector Storages have a new tab
- Blueprints and the Global Market menus updated
- Filter in the Strategic Map added
The Tundra DLC is free if you purchased the Gold Edition or Season Pass for the game. It is also available as a stand alone purchase. Head on up above to watch the trailer. You can find additional patch notes and content updates on the official Anno forum.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”