Purchasers of a season pass for Batman: Arkham Knight have received a pretty major update with the arrival of the Season of Infamy: Most Wanted expansion this December.
Four villains are making their appearance in the DLC’s content, along with new missions and a myriad of other additions. Here’s a quick breakdown of the missions:
- Wonderland: The Mad Hatter returns to stir trouble in Gotham City, leading Batman through a hallucinatory battle of wits
- Beneath the Surface: Nightwing lends a helping hand to Batman as they investigate Iron Heights, the crash site of a flying airship prison that once contained Killer Croc
- Shadow War: Ra’s Al Ghul rejuvenates with the help of the League of Assassin’s, ultimately throwing Batman’s moral compass into disarray
- In From the Cold: Mr. Freeze gets wrapped up in Scarecrow’s plan to bring down the Batman. Arkham Knight’s Militia has kidnapped Nora with the intentions of returning her to Mr. Freeze on one condition: Batman’s capture
Additionally, the fifth Crime Fighter Challenge pack is available to play through. Free flow combat and invisible predator stealth incursion take precedence here, presenting players with even more quality content to complete. A large amount of skin variances and free updates have been introduced, as well, including the following:
- 2008 Movie Batman skin
- Original Arkham Batmobile
- Rocksteady Themed Batmobile skin
- Batman: Noel skin
- Batsuit v8.05 – Prestige Edition: Unlocked after reaching 240% game completion
- Classic Harley Quinn skin: Used in the Harley Quinn Story Pack and Crime Fighter Challenge #5
- Arkham Knight skin: Used in the Red Hood Story Pack
Those with the season pass already purchased will see this December update as free, while others without it will have to drop $9.99 to buy the DLC separately. From the looks of the trailer above, it looks beyond worth it.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”