Become a Legend for Free in ‘Brawlhalla’
Brawlhalla is a free-to-play 2D arcade fighter arriving on the PlayStation 4 next week. Come October 17, PS4 owners will be able to take part in the chaos without dropping a dime.
For a free game, Brawlhalla seems to be pretty packed with features. Here’s a quick rundown of what to expect:
- Online Ranked 1v1 – A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 – Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, wit, and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All – Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA – Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends battling for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All – Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer – perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams – Team-up on your local machine, by adding up to 4 bots into the mix for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player – Square off against bots in a three-game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
Check out the launch trailer above, and let us know what you think in the comments down below! It gave me that “Saturday morning cartoon”-feel I’ve always longed for, so I’m already sold. For more information on Brawlhalla, check out the game’s official page over here.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”