DC Universe Online fans will have a new episode to play through this August with the release of Episode 15, which will feature the DC Bombshells and the Black Lanterns. New screenshots have been released to support the announcement, which you can view after the break.
The official details for Episode 15 are highlighted below:
The Bombshells Paradox— In this eight-person Operation, players will travel through a rift in time and space to the world of the DC Bombshells to battle the “Bombshell” Talia al Ghul. In her attempts to alter their timeline and change the outcome of World War II, “the Lady al Ghul” has created a tear in reality that must be fixed! Players must stop her and set the universe back on its correct path.
- Modeled after DC Comics Bombshells , Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Talia al Ghul Bombshells make their first-ever video game appearance together.
- DC Comics Bombshells makes its videogame debut in The Bombshells Paradox.
- Episode 15 marks the beginning of the League of Assassins narrative in DCUO.
- The Bombshells Paradox introduces a new environment – Russian Gulag turned Secret Munitions Factory.
Corrupted Zamaron— “The Black” has re-emerged in the universe and has targeted the Predator entity inside the Central Power Battery on Zamaron. Because of this threat, Indigo-1 of the Indigo Tribe has now joined the War of the Light. In this duo, players will help Carol Ferris defend Zamaron from the Black Lanterns and will purge the Black Lanterns’ Corruption from the Battery.
- Black Lanterns and Indigo Tribe make their DCUO debut in Episode 15, including the appearance of Corrupted Hawkgirl.
- Corrupted Zamaron is a continuation of the War of the Light storyline.
Episode 15 will be available this August for free to paying members, as well as for purchase by non-paying members via the PSN, or the game’s Marketplace.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”