After kicking off a special NFL edition of the Buddha-Cast last week, the team is back with a new episode of the regular cast to talk about PAX Prime 2014, and the insane amount of hype surrounding Bungie’s Destiny. Matt and Tenbensons talk about the amazing amount of Indie titles on display at PAX Prime, and focus on titles like Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Titan Souls, Reassembly, and Extreme Exorcism. Matt also dishes on his hands-on previews of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and Lords of the Fallen.
The duo then transitions to Destiny and the obscene amount of hype that is surrounding its release, which is tomorrow for most parts of the world. There’s also a brief talk about one of the more iconic Game of Thrones characters getting nude in season 5. As always, you can listen to the podcast below or head on over to iTunes in order to download the episode and take it everywhere with you. The links below reflect the topics discussed in the cast.
Links to posts mentioned in the cast
- Hands-on Impressions of Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime From PAX 14
- Hands-on Impressions of Lords of the Fallen From PAX Prime 2014
- Hands-on Impressions of Shadow of Mordor From PAX Prime 2014
- Eyes-on Impressions of Soundself 2.0 From PAX Prime 2014
- Hands-on Impressions of Costume Quest 2 From PAX Prime 2014
- Hands-on Impressions of Dead Island 2 From PAX Prime 2014
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”
*You can subscribe to the Buddha-Cast on iTunes by using the image link in the right sidebar