A story trailer was released for Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, which is a remaster of the original game that came out for the Xbox 360. What’s weird about the trailer is that it puts a very serious spin on the game’s narrative and characters, which if you’ve played it already you know that this game is as far from serious as it gets.
Either way, the remaster job looks pretty good, and the gameplay is definitely fun and unique, so if you missed out the first time around you should definitely pick up the re-release. The game drops on April 7th for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The full contents can be found below.
- All previously released content including all maps, modes and more on your favorite modern platform
- A new Overkill campaign mode that allows you to blast your way through the campaign by starting with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and skillshots
- New Echo maps where you can showcase your skills on five brand-new levels for the score-based Echo mode
- Enhanced presentation with updated models, environments, and animations all running at a smoother framerate than ever before
- Finesse-based gameplay allows you to orchestrate masterful kills by mixing fast-paced shooting with unique kick, slide and leash combos
- Newly remastered audio effects — skillshots never sounded so good!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”