Black Desert Online should now be available, so a batch of launch screenshots have been released to show off the game’s world and characters.
The game’s basic package costs $29.99, but there is also a $49.99 version that adds more bonuses to the package. BDO’s key features are:
- A beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- A personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support
You can pick up the game from the official store today, or just head on down below to check out the launch screenshots.
If you missed it there is also a launch trailer to check out.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”