Day of The Devs at GDC 2018 Lineup Revealed
If you’re going to be at GDC 2018, then we’ve got some pretty cool news for you, especially if you love sweet indie games! The lineup of games that will actually be playable at the Day of the Devs event at the show has been revealed, and from what I can see, it looks pretty damn good. Here’s the list:
- A Way Out from Hazelight Studios
- Dead Static Drive from Team Fanclub
- Dreams from Media Molecule
- Exo One from Exbleative
- Harold Halibut from Slow Bros.
- Kids from Playables (First time it’s been playable to the public)
- Knights and Bikes from Foam Sword
- Mosaic from Krilbite Studio (First time it’s been playable to the public)
- Minit from Kitty Calis, Jan Willem Nijman, Jukio Kallio, and Dominik Johann
- Noita from Nolla Games (First time it’s been playable to the public)
- Untitled Goose Game from House House
- What the Golf? from Triband
As you can see, there’s a few games here that haven’t actually been playable to the general populous yet. Be sure to check back here for more news on GDC and let us know if you’re excited to see/play any of these darling indie games!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”