Deadly Premonition’s Visual Companion Hits iTunes Store in October
Rising Star Games are bringing the world of Deadly Premonition to life in a whole new way come this October, with the Deadly Premonition: The Developer’s Cut’s Official Visual Companion headed to an iBook format. Currently available for preorder from the iTunes Store, The Official Visual Companion is a must-have for fans of Swery 65’s cult masterpiece.
At a whopping 352 pages, The Official Visual Companion immerses readers into Greenvale in a way that has never before been possible. Loaded with high-res images, interactive features and character biographies, the world of Deadly Premonition has never been more realized.
A full list of The Official Visual Companion’s features can be found below:
- Over 100 interactive visual elements and loads of hidden secrets
- Swery 65’s developer notebook
- Three interactive maps with drag and zoom functionality
- 262 gallery images including both high-res scans and concept art
- A ‘Listen Here Zach’ soundboard and the game’s soundtrack
- Various games, puzzles, and a crime scene creator
Preorder copies for Deadly Premonition’s Official Visual Companion can be found here.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”