Dungeon of the Endless Slides Towards iPad Release
Amplitude Studios’ Dungeon of the Endless has been confirmed for an iPad release later this summer.
The sci-fi roguelike/tower defense hybrid will be on display at Gamescom, where attendees will be able to get a first hand look at the numerous new features packed into the iPad release of Dungeon of the Endless.
A full breakdown of the improvements and changes found in the iPad version of the game can be found below.
- Smooth iPad touch controls to fight your way out with the tip of your fingers.
- The iPad version includes the “Deep-Freeze” and “Bookworm” PC add-ons.
- A distinct rogue-like do-or-die play-style that encourages the player to look after all of his or her teammates.
- Countless battle scenarios against a brutal horde of hideous monsters.
- Randomly created dungeons for a new experience each time.
- Team creation, management, customization, and combat abilities.
- Technology and resource management abilities including the skillful handling of Dust, Food, Industry and Science to keep one’s team alive and prepared for battle.
- Module creation to stave off enemy monsters.
- Many exploration paths on the planet of Auriga featuring Endless ruins that provide life-saving technologies.
- Multiple difficulty levels for average and hardcore game players.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”