Zenimax Online Studios has just announced that the first DLC for Elder Scrolls Online is now available for consoles. The Imperial City DLC is set in none other than Cyrodiil’s capital. This expansion adds hours of gameplay for players, amongst a number of other awesome things.
What to expect:
- “New PVP and PVE Content Featuring six distinct Imperial Districts, battle against the forces of Molag Bal as well as other alliances.
- Additional Dungeons The extensive Imperial Sewers network offers new PVP and PVE challenges for small groups of adventurers, while White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison challenge PVE adventurers with both Normal and Veteran difficulties.
- New Quests, Enemies, and Characters Whether participating in massive PVP battles in the Imperial Districts or adventuring in one of the new dungeons, players will be introduced to new quests and enemies, including Xivkyn.
- Additional Weapons, Armor, and Currency Fight the forces of Molag Bal to plunder Tel Var Stones, a new form of currency you can use for exclusive Veteran Rank 16 weapons and armor, or search for new Treasure Vaults containing other rare finds.
- Imperial City-Exclusive Collectibles and Items Exploring the Imperial City or visiting the Crown Store will reward the player with a host of new collectibles including pets, mounts, costumes, and polymorphs!”
Players can get their hands on this DLC for free if they have an ESO Plus Membership, but if not, then you can purchase it for 2,500 crowns on the Crown Store. Imperial City is available now for PS4 and Xbox One.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”