In the latest episode of the Buddha-cast the team concludes their discussion on E3 2014 by breaking down the games the major publishers showed off. We analyze the likes of EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Sega, 2K, Bethesda, Deep Silver, WBIE, and others to see how well their games fared on the show floor, and which ones you should keep your eyes on.
Overall each publisher we talk about did a pretty great job showing off its new titles this year, so give the show a listen above or below, and let us know what you think by leaving a comment down below. Feel free to check out the links below to find out more information about the games and movies we talked about in this week’s Buddha-Cast.
- Dead Island 2 E3 2014 Preview and Impressions
- Homefront: The Revolution E3 2014 Preview and Impressions
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor E3 2014 Preview and Impressions
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Preview and Impressions from E3 2014
- Mortal Kombat X E3 2014 Preview and Impressions
- Batman: Arkham Knight E3 2014 Preview
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”
*You can subscribe to the Buddha-Cast on iTunes by using the image link in the right sidebar