Hurk has good intentions. Really, he does. He might come off as a little in your face and annoying, but his heart is in the right place. So when you see some Royal Army scum taking a leak on him, then you are more than in your rights to object and annihilate said scum.
In the Hurk Deluxe Pack, players will once again return to Kyrat and complete three brand new missions with some sweet new equipment to boot. Just one of the new weapons to cause quite the mess is The Impaler, a harpoon gun which is as deadly as it sounds, giving Ajay the ability to pin enemies to objects because, why not? For a full breakdown of the content, take a look below.
– Hurk’s Redemption: Save Hurk from imprisonment in 3 action-packed single-player missions
– Blood Ruby Mission: Pagan Min’s forces have discovered a rare gemstone, the Blood Ruby. Head for the mine and recover the stone.
– Yak Farm Mission: Save a Yak farm from a raid by Pagan Min’s forces
– Harpoon Gun “The Impaler”
– Arena Machete
– Driller PKM Gun
– Sandman 1911 Pistol
– Elephant Double-Barrel Rifle
The Far Cry 4: Hurk Deluxe Pack is available now for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. It can be purchased individually or is free as part of the Season Pass.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”