There are two kings in the soccer world – Brazilian legend Pele, and the EA Sports FIFA series.
The latest trailer from the team behind FIFA shows off a number of new features for the latest edition of the soccer sim. FIFA has become a worldwide phenomenon that even the most casual of soccer fans can enjoy because of EA’s dedication to improving the game year in and year out. This year’s additions seem geared towards the offensive end of the pitch. Tweaks to the shooting system and ball control should help turn amateurs into offensive powerhouses.
Check out the full list of features below, as well as the trailer starring Welsh superstar Gareth Bale.
- PRECISION MOVEMENT: Make every step count. Now every step counts as players plant, pivot, cut, and shift momentum with the agility and explosiveness of real footballers.
- PURE SHOT: Position yourself for the perfect strike. Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- PROTECT THE BALL: Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the tempo of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- REAL BALL PHYSICS: Authentic ball movement and control. Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
- TEAMMATE INTELLIGENCE: Better support from smarter teammates. Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defenses by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
- GLOBAL TRANSFER NETWORK: A game-changing way to play Career Mode. Experience the world of professional scouting as you search for talent around the world. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”