Square Enix has released a trailer for Final Fantasy V’s Steam release, which is set to take place on September 24, 2015.
The game will offer a visual upgrade over its 1992 debut, as well as a few of the features introduced in the Game Boy Advance version. All of its features can be seen below:
- Veteran character designer, Kazuko Shibuya, has returned to recreate the characters and graphics from the Game Boy Advance version for an enhanced experience.
- Updated controls and a newly optimized active-time battle system for an even more fluid PC experience
- A job and ability system featuring 26 unique classes that allows players to freely customize their four heroes to fit their unique play style
- The Sealed Temple, an additional dungeon originally featured in the 2006 version of FINAL FANTASY V for Game Boy Advance
- Enuo, an optional boss created by renowned designer Tetsuya Nomura
- Loads of obtainable Steam trading cards and achievements
Players interested in buying the game can do so now on Steam and save 10% by doing so. Head on up above to watch the trailer. We also have some screenshots below if you missed them earlier.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”