Last night Square Enix revealed a few super duper special editions for Final Fantasy VII Remake, which also got a new trailer to check out.
The game will have three editions, with two of them including special items. One of the new editions, the 1st Class Edition, will cost you $330 and includes a badass looking Cloud figure from Play Arts Kai. It also includes all of the Deluxe Edition content, which consists of a hardback art book featuring stunning concept art, a Mini-Soundtrack CD, Summon Materia DLC allowing players to summon Cactuar in game, and a Sephiroth SteelBook Case. It also contains a digital art book, a digital Mini-Soundtrack, and Summon Materia DLC allowing players to summon Carbuncle and Cactuar in game. The Deluxe Edition will set you back $80.
If you pre-order any version of the game you will get the Chocobo Chick Summon Materia DLC at launch. Those who pre-order any digital edition from the PlayStation Store will also receive the Cloud & Sephiroth Dynamic Theme for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system.
You can pre-order any version of the game directly from Square Enix.
The voice cast was also revealed, which you can check out below:
- Cloud, voiced by Cody Christian (All American, Teen Wolf)
- Barret, voiced by John Eric Bentley (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Independence Day: Resurgence)
- Aerith, voiced by Briana White (Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Occupants)
- Tifa, voiced by Britt Baron (GLOW)
- Jessie, voiced by Erica Lindbeck (Spider-Man, Persona 5, ThunderCats Roar)
- Biggs, voiced by Gideon Emery (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Teen Wolf)
- Wedge, voiced by Matt Jones (Breaking Bad)
- Sephiroth, voiced by Tyler Hoechlin
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”