Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season Coming in February
Game of Thrones fans, prepare your wallets. HBO has announced that Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season will be available on DVD and Blu-ray on February 17, 2015.
Each version of The Complete Fourth Season comes jam packed with not only each and every episode of the critically acclaimed season, but also tons of extra content for Westeros nerds to obsess over.
A listing of the additional features contained in the DVD and Blu-ray versions of Games of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season can be found below:
- Behind the Battle for the Wall – Follow the cast and crew as they create the most ambitious battle to date. This 30-minute documentary explores the challenges of putting together one of the series’ most intense episodes, with never-before-seen material.
- The Fallen: A Roundtable – Writer Bryan Cogman sits down with a few of the many cast members who meet their demise in Season 4. From first learning of their deaths to shooting their final scenes, this 30-minute feature will shed light on what it’s like to live-and die-in the Game of Thrones world.
- The Politics of Power: A Look Back at Season 3 – Revisit the brutal events of Season 3 to see power shifts that define Westeros at the start of Season 4.
- Bastards of Westeros – Hear showrunners David Benioff & D.B. Weiss and author George R.R. Martin discuss the role bastards play in the Seven Kingdoms.
- Deleted/Extended Scenes – Two deleted scenes.
- Audio Commentaries – Commentaries with cast and crew including showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Pedro Pascal, Aiden Gillen and more!
Blu-ray (includes all of the DVD content)
- In-Episode Guide – In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.
- Histories & Lore – Learn about the mythology of Westeros as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”