Gears 3 Title Update 2 Now Live Read About the Details Here
The second title update for Gears of War 3 is now live! TU2 was pushed out to the XBL community earlier this morning to provide a host of fixes, and/or changes to how this fabulous title plays. Most of the fixes (if you can call them that) are focused on the multiplayer component of the game with a few of them making certain medals much easier to obtain. In my opinion almost all of the medal requirements need tweaked, because I truly feel that they’re the reason why Gears 3 multiplayer isn’t as popular as it should be, but you can read more about that topic here. For a full list of the Gears of War 3 TU 2 updates head on down past the break. You’ve been liking title updates that make your life easier…
Gears of War 3 Title Update 2 Changes and Fixes
- A spectator mode option has been added to private versus matches for broadcasting by gaming leagues.
- One player on each team will be able to choose spectator mode during match set up.
- The matches will be 4v4 with two spectators
- The Leader and Vengeful medals are now easier to acquire.
- The mutators Roadie Comet and Regen Enemies are now easier to acquire.
- Added an option to disable the HUD during multiplayer games for machinima and video creators
- Added a visual indicator of the next ring’s location during the last 10 ring points in KOTH.
- The Onyx Field Engineer medal can no longer be prestiged.
- In Capture the Leader, the overhead Beams on DryDock are no longer accessible.
- While affected by the Smoke Grenade stun, players will no longer be able to take hostages, pick up weapons or revive teammates.
- If there is a host migration during Horde, the match will resume at the same wave.
- Also during Horde, the Combat Engineer ribbon can now be achieved once per wave instead of once per game.
- The Ranked Disconnect stat will no longer increase when quitting a standard Horde or Beast game.
- The cringe from the Mortar will no longer cause players to drop their primary weapon.
- The Hail Mary ribbon is now correctly awarded for long distance Boomshot headshots.
- Maps will no longer be immediately repeated when choosing random map selection.
- If the host pauses during a private versus match the game will continue for other players.
- The game will still pause in the Campaign, Beast and Horde.
- Potential fix for the rare lost progress issue.
- Potential fix for the rare profile freezing issue.
- Beast leaderboard screen no longer refreshes while sending challenges
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”
Via [#ff therealcliffyb]