The author Randy Ladyka
Practically born with a controller in hand, Randy Ladyka is a self-proclaimed Video Game Connoisseur. Aside from fully investing himself in all things nerd, he’s currently raising three little boys and attempting to convince his wife to play anything with him. He spends 90% of his free time reading, researching and playing games and recording your next favorite gaming video. The other 10% is spent sleeping and eating, though not simultaneously.