Greenlight Means Go: 6 More Indie Titles Headed Towards Steam
PC gaming powerhouse, Valve, announced yesterday that six more indie titles will be headed to Steam upon completion.
Valve has been making a big commitment towards their Greenlight program, which allows developers to submit their games and have Steam users vote for which ones they would like to have added to Steam. The six games Greenlit serve as a great reminder that there are some truly talented people out there making innovative and unique games. Check out the developers’ descriptions of each game below:
- Bleed (by White Devil): “Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. Wryn wants to be the ultimate videogame hero, but the Greatest Heroes of All Time have already been chosen.”
- Game Dev Tycoon (by greenheartgames): Start your own game development company and replay the history of gaming in this business simulation game. Start your business in a garage in the 80s.”
- The Legend (by AustinHand): ‘The Legend’ is here to leave you afraid of the dark for the entirety of your life. We plan to concept the _- into a more mysterious (but-even-more dangerous) figure.”
- Riot (by The Leonard): “As the economic crisis advances, the discontent of an entire population cannot help but outburst in Riots, where the sounds of many voices get heard at once.”
- Legend of Eisenwald (by Aterdux Entertainment): “A unique mix of RPG and strategy set in a realistic medieval world, Legends of Eisenwald combines dynamic campaigns with fast-paced, yet strategic, turn-based combat.”
- Stardew Valley (by ConcernedApe): “Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG with support for up to 4-player co-op! It’s up to you to choose your path…”
This new crop of Greenlit games is clearly an eclectic mix. With everything from platforming to riot and country-life simulators, there is a little something for everyone. Each game will continue on its own development schedule and will be available via Steam’s digital distribution system upon completion.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”