Guild Wars 2 Queen’s Jubilee DLC Screenshots
The third official content drop for Guild Wars 2’s bi-weekly update schedule is now live and called Queen’s Jubilee. The bulk of the content focuses on Queen Jennah’s 10th anniversary as ruler, which you the player will experience through the new Crown Pavilion battle arena.
Head on down below for the full list of additions coming to Guild Wars 2 with the Queen’s Jubilee content drop. There’s also a heavy helping of screenshots with descriptions related to the new content.
Guild Wars 2’s Queen Jubilee DLC is now available for PC and MC.
Queen’s Jubilee Updates
- Hot Air Balloons: Queen Jennah’s court has sent hot air balloons to transport the inhabitants of Tyria to the celebration. Players can find the hot air balloons in the open world and hop on for a fun, quick and stylish ride to the party.
- The Opening Ceremony: Players can attend the dedication of the Crown Pavilion, a new gladiatorial arena the queen has commissioned for the celebration, and watch its inaugural contest.
- Enter the Crown Pavilion: Players will be tested in this new mini-zone that feature mighty representations of humanity’s enemies. Representing various cities of Tyria, players can be named champion of a nation and gain access to unique reward vendors.
- Fight in the Queen’s Gauntlet: In single combat, players can attempt to defeat increasingly difficult challenges against unique bosses. Taking risks with special gambit conditions will earn more prestigious rewards.
- Watchwork Mechanisms: Watchwork technology – the latest and greatest innovation in Tyria – becomes more important as players can use watchwork parts in new crafting recipes or as currency to buy items like new rune and sigil recipes, Watchknight tonics and the new Sovereign Weapon Set.
- Watchknight Mini: Completing the Queen’s Jubilee meta-achievement will earn players a miniature Watchknight modelled after the queen’s new mechanical sentinels.
- Account Wallet for Currency: Players can now keep all of their currencies in one wallet that makes dungeon tokens, coins, karma, laurels, Guild Commendations, Fractal Relics, Badges of Honour, gems and glory accessible to any of the characters on their account.
- PvP Solo Arena: With new Solo Arena, players can join PvP matches in a competitive environment without having to gather a full team or fight against a pre-formed group. The Solo Arena also features its own leaderboard, so that players can earn rank without affecting their Team Arena standings.
- New Dungeons Bonus Rewards: Now, there’s even more incentive for braving the dungeons of Tyria. Each day, when finishing a unique path for any explorable or story dungeon, players will receive a bonus reward for completion, improving upon the existing system.
- Mini-Game Rotation System: Players can take part in the new, daily mini-game rotation that was promised by both of the Captain’s Council candidates in the previous update. The initial rotation includes Sanctum Sprint, Keg Brawl, Southsun Survival and Crab Toss.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”