Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Details and Screens
The next update for Guild Wars 2 is scheduled to go live on August 20, 2013, and it’s called The Queen’s Speech.
The update adds a few new features such as a rate increase for World XP, and World vs. World trebuchet mastery, but it’s mainly geared towards the Queen’s actual speech, which will be delivered on August 20, 2013. Head on down below for the full list of changes coming with The Queen’s Speech update, as well as a few new screenshots depicting the new content.
The Queen’s Speech Details
- Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 19th August
- The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
- Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
- Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
- World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
- World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
- The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”