Heavenstrike Rivals First Look Video and Screens Released
Square-Enix has released a new video for its upcoming mobile title Heavenstrike Rivals, as well as a few new screenshots to show off the game’s visual design.
Heavenstrike Rivals features tactical-based real-time battles that take place amongst players from all over the world. The game has 200 collectible characters that players can train for battle and use to win the day. Think of it as Final Fantasy Tactics game but against other players. Additional details, screens, and the first look video for Heavenstrike Rivals can be found after the break.
- Battle against players across the world in real time in simple, yet deep, tactical battles – all built especially for mobile devices
- Collect and train more than 200 fully-animated units
- Embark on an epic quest across Lunnain to save the legendary Seven Sisters
- Climb the Sacred League to earn epic rewards
- Take part in regular events and weekend Arena competitions
- Play with characters designed by Ryoma Ito (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS ADVANCE)
- Enjoy music by Ryo Yamazaki (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”