Fully wireless headphones in a pod or bud format, are all the rage these days thanks to Apple’s AirPods, which in turn spawned other competing devices from various tech companies. One of these companies is HELM, and its True Wireless Headphones cost $60 less than the cheapest AirPod model, yet the buds offer nearly the same level of quality sound.
Now they’re not perfect and have a few issues that AirPods do not, but overall, these $99 wireless headphones sound great, fit snuggly, and do compete with Apple’s more expensive Pods. I cover the pros and cons of the HELM True Wireless Headphones in the video below, so please check it out.
HELM True Wireless Headphones
- SOUND MATTERS: Exceptional HiFi Sound Quality, Incredible Bass and Superb Definition. Designed by Audiophiles, Artists & Producers for the Best Sounding Wireless Listening Experience.
- COMFORT AND DURABILITY: Perfected Ergonomics with a Fingerprint and Scratch Resistant Shell. Our Exclusive Ergonomic Design with Custom Materials provides a Superior Anti-Slip. Comes in 3 tip sizes S/M/L to tailor the shape of your ear for secure fit. Sizing results may vary.
- SIMPLE TO CONNECT: Quick and Easy One-touch Bluetooth Pairing. Our Proprietary Antenna technology provides a Range 80+ Feet. Extended Listening 3.5 Hours Plus 15 Hours Additional Listening with the Custom Portable Charging Case. Compatible with any Bluetooth Device.
- SMART CONTROLS AND DUAL MICROPHONES: Seamlessly Control Your Music Tracks and Volume, Make Phone Calls and Voice Assistant Activation.
- WATER RESISTANT: Sweat, Light Rain and Mud Approved. Perfect for Your Favorite Workout and Outdoor Activity with IPX4 Protection.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”