Star Wars: The Last Jedi is now available in Digital HD and UHD formats, and I highly recommend adding it to your digital library, because it is loaded with informative bonus content. I also urge you to get it because Movies Anywhere is offering up an awesome bonus for owning it in digital form. If you buy Star Wars: The Last Jedi from a digital movie retailer that has partnered with Movies Anywhere (Vudu, iTunes, FandangoNOW, Google Play, Prime Video), and you have linked your digital movie retailer account to Movies Anywhere, you will get an exclusive score only version of the film. This version only features John Williams’ score, there’s no dialogue or sound effects. Think of it as a silent Star Wars film, so you can just take it in and enjoy the visuals set to John’s exquisite score.
To unlock this exclusive score only version of Star Wars: The Last Jedi following the below steps. Supported platforms will be: Vudu, iTunes, Google Play, Prime Video, and FandangoNOW.
- Buy the film on Blu-ray/UHD and redeem the digital HD code on one of the available platforms, or buy the Digital HD version only from one of the available platforms
- Log into Movies Anywhere, or create an account if you don’t already have one
- Make sure to link your digital movie retailer accounts to your Movies Anywhere account (Skip to 7 if you’ve already done this step)
- Go to the top right and click on your profile
- Click on Manage Retailers
- Connect all of your digital movie retailer accounts
- Allow them to sync with your Movies Anywhere account (Give it 15-30 minutes)
- After everything has synced, go to My Movies in Movies Anywhere
- Scroll down and find Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Click on Star Wars: The Last Jedi and scroll down to the Score Only version of the film and enjoy
That’s it, all you have to do is buy the film, redeem it on a Movies Anywhere partnered digital retailer site, and then make sure that site is linked to your Movies Anywhere account. That’s it, enjoy this special edition of The Last Jedi!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”