Indie Darling Nova-111 Dated for 8/25 Release
Funktronic Lab’s Nova-111, which has been developed for consoles by Curve Digital, has been slated for an August 25, 2015 release for the PS4, PS3, PS Vita, and PC. It will release for the Xbox One on August 28, 2015, and then on the Wii U shortly after.
Nova-111 is dubbed as a real-time/turn-based strategy game where brains will always outmatch brawn. Players can choose to make decisions in real-time and through a turn-based format, which is a unique concept that will surely lead to some very interesting puzzle solutions. The game’s full feature list can be found below:
- Twisted mix of turn-based and real-time gameplay
- Strategic combat where brains beats brawn
- Mind-warping puzzles…in space!
- Abilities like TIME-STOP to cleverly avoid danger
- Collectible upgrades and modules for your ship
- Dynamic soundtrack suited to your play style
- SCIENCE – who doesn’t like scientific progress?
If you missed the trailer from 2014 you can check it out below to see Nova-111 in action!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”