Apple unveiled its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on Tuesday, so now it’s time to figure out how to protect it once it ships on September 19, 2014. We will be releasing a series of posts to detail iPhone 6 and 6 Plus case offerings from the various manufacturers that design them, and the first style to be introduced is the iPhone 6 Wallet Case from CM4.
The iPhone 6 Wallet Case retails for $39.99, and is only available for the iPhone 6 at this time, although CM4 does plan on releasing a case for the iPhone 6 Plus. Highlights for this particular wallet case include:
- Comfortably fits 3 cards (credit cards, IDs, etc) plus cash
- Durable full-frame protection in an ultra slim design
- Lay-flat Screen Guard™ provides ultimate screen protection
- Soft-touch finish allows case to easily pull out of your pocket
- Natural Throw™ buttons maintain an organic connection with your iPhone
- Exclusive patented soft-touch rubber and premium fabric design
If you’re looking for a convenient way to carry your phone and a few credit cards in a single case, then CM4’s iPhone 6 Wallet Case should do the trick. To order, or to find out more details on this case you can hit up the CM4 online store, or Amazon. You can check out the case below via a few product shots that have been released.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”