Renegade Kid’s Planet Crashers is set to hit the Nintendo eShop on July 26th for $9.99, and we have a little launch trailer to show it off. PC looks like a mix of Animal Crossing and Super Mario Galaxy with a RPG twist. It’s also boasting some pretty intense 3D visuals. Check it out in action below. You can also see more details about Planet Crasher’s Nintendo eShop re-release via the official press release also embedded below. You’ve been forgetting that you even have a 3DS…
Planet CrashersTM 3DS Coming to Your World – July 26, 2012 via Nintendo eShop
A Universe of Adventure!
Planet Crashers is a playful, story-driven RPG with a colorful range of characters and a massive universe to explore.
Players take on the role of one of the youngest and brightest cadets to graduate from the esteemed Planet Crashers Academy. Your first assignment couldn’t be much bigger…destroy the unknown evil which has emerged from a dark corner of the galaxy before it snuffs out the sun!
It’s now up to you to venture across the galaxy to prevent this unimaginable catastrophe from happening.
- Fully explore a massive universe filled with danger and adventure.
- Battle in dungeons to gain experience points, level-up weapons, and advance to nearby planets.
- Fully customizable main character – no two heroes are the same.
- Strategic turn-based combat mechanics.
- Play single player off-line or enjoy multi-player mode online.
- Experience an epic 3D adventure-RPG that brings a universe of thrills and excitement to your Nintendo 3DS™ system!
Developed by Austin, Texas- based Renegade Kid, Planet Crashers will be available to download from the Nintendo eShop priced at: $9.99 in North America.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”