Chris Fox, the lead gameplay designer for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, gives gamers a deep dive-style look at the six new character classes that will be available in the game, which will take the number of classes from 8 to 14. Thanks to these new classes players will have over 100 different characters to choose from including variants.
You can check out the new dev diary above to see all of the new classes in action, as well as new gameplay segments overall. The new classes are also detailed below:
- Imp and Z-Mech – The smallest and most agile of the zombies that turns into a Z-Mech robo of mass destruction with missiles.
- Citron – A time-travelling bounty hunter from the future – and also an orange.
- Super Brainz – The flashy, punchy-powerhouse superhero with exceptional hair and a charismatic smile.
- Rose – An extremely powerful sorceress that can turn zombie foes into fully playable goats.
- Captain Deadbeard – A crusty peg-legged captain with a trick weapon up his sleeve.
- Kernal Corn – Leads the plant offensive as the primary assault class with dual cob busters and a high rate of fire.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”