Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Gets an Action Packed Story Trailer
Capcom has released a CGI story trailer for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, as well as providing details on the game’s offline and online modes. The trailer itself is purely story based and mostly cinematic, but if you love Marvel and Capcom it’s a treat to behold. You can watch it above. You can also check out the game mode details down below.
And while you’re at it there are new screenshots to behold after the break.
- Offline Modes and Features:
- Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
- Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
- Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
- Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
- Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.
- Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
- Online Modes and Features:
- Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
- Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
- Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
- Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
- Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.
- Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.
The game is set to release on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and Windows PC across North America and Europe on September 19, 2017.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”