Marvel’s Spider-Man Releasing September 7th, Pre-Orders Now Open
Spider-Man and PS4 fans finally got some concrete information on when the PS4 exclusive Marvel’s Spider-Man game would be releasing, and it’s still a few months away, but closer than you may have imagined considering the lack of information coming out for this game. The game is now set to hit the PS4 on September 7, 2018, and pre-orders are now open to score some bonus content.
The global pre-order bonuses are:
- Spidey Suit Pack – Gain instant in-game access to three suits that alter your appearance and unlock new suit abilities.
- Skill Points – Get a head start on your web slinging experience by having skill points to unlock abilities from the start of the game like active finishers, web grab or faster web swinging.
- Early Unlock of a Spider-Drone Gadget – Unleash a mobile Spider-Drone to distract and web your enemies.
- Spider-Man PS4 Custom Theme – Customize your PS4 with artwork from legendary comic book artist Adi Granov.
- Spider-Man PSN Avatar – Represent your PSN profile online with the bold White Spider icon for your PSN avatar.
There will also be a Collector’s Edition, which packs in a statue and other collectibles, as well as a Digital Deluxe edition. You can pre-order all three editions of the game from the PSN Store today.
You can see some of the pre-order skins, as well as gameplay in the video above.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”