If you’re a serious PC gamer who needs a high performance gaming mouse you may want to check out the new NAOS 8200 from Mionix. This little sexy b*tch has a 32-bit ARM processor to help power its 8200 DPI laser sensor. Best of all, the NAOS 8200 has customizable LEDs that allow you to create over 16 million different lighting combinations. Even if its advanced technology can’t help you raise your K/D ratio at least you’ll look good while gaming. You should check out the trailer for this new gaming mouse after the break, as well as its official hardware statistics. You’ve been liking things that glow…
Truly ergonomic design
- Award winning truly ergonomic design with support for all five fingers.
Lighting fast processor
- The 32-bit ARM processor running at 72 Mhz is the powerful engine to power it all.
8200 DPI laser sensor
- Remarkable tracking performance built for gaming.
128 kb built-in memory
- Bring your settings and recorded macros with you stored into one of 5 profiles.
Customizable LED lighting system
- Personalize your mouse with up to.16.8 Million colour options.
Stunning lighting effects
- Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing effects running single colour or colour shift.
S.Q.A.T™ – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool
- Surface Quality Analyzer Tool measures tracking quality of your gaming surface.
In-game 3 step DPI adjustment
- Set 3 DPI values and switch easily between them in-game.
7 fully programmable buttons
- The buttons can be assigned to any key, function, mouse command or macro.
In-game profile switch
- Switch easily between stored profiles in-game.
Adjustable polling rate
- Tune it all the way up to 1000 Hz and up to 1 ms response time.
Plug n Play
- Completely Plug n Play, software needed only for configuration.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
Mionix™ NAOS 8200 will be available worldwide to pre-order today and delivery in December 2012 Suggested retail price: $89.99 / €89.99 / £89.99 / 899 SEK
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”