Modern Warfare 2: Resurgence DLC – Who Gives a Sh*t!
The next bit of DLC for Modern Warfare 2 is set to launch on June 3, and is entitled the Resurgence pack. Resurgence to what? Sucking? Honestly, does anyone care about this game anymore? After the utter destruction of the studio, and a game full of bugs who still plays this crap? It’s a shame that such a great franchise has taken a nose dive like this. Plus, the DLC is $15! Are you kidding me? Especially since there aren’t any new cheves for it, beat. If you don’t share my same views on this game and want to check out what this DLC will bring, I’ve listed the new maps below. There will be 2 reused maps from COD:4, WTF? As well as 3 new ones. No thank you! You’ve been stroked off…
- Vacant — the wide open Russian office complex from CoD4
- Strike — the urban town surrounded by hotels from CoD4
- Carnival — an abandoned carnival area with a Ferris wheel, fun house and other attractions
- Trailer Park — full of “super tight corridors” and featuring a pool (“Mobile Estates,” Bowling calls it)
- Fuel — a “sniper haven” based in and around an oil refinery
E.B. “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”