GunFire Games has released three sets of comparison screenshots for Darksiders 2: Deathinitive Edition, which is a fully remastered version of the original game complete with all of the DLC and a bit of balancing.
The three sets of screens show off the same scene using the game’s original visuals, as well as the remastered ones, and the upgrade in graphical fidelity is noticeable. In general lighting and clarity are the most noticeable improvements. The updated screenshots have clearer lines, smoother textures, and better use of light, which you can see for yourself after the break.
The game has yet to be given an official release date, so stay tuned for more information on it as it’s released.
Deathinitive Edition Features:
- Darksiders 2 with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours
*(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov’s Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher’s Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul’s Tomb).
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.
- Running in native 1080p resolution.
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”