New Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut DLC Details
Those of you who feel Special Agent Francis York Morgan and company could use a bit of a makeover are in for a treat with Rising Star’s new DLC for the cult hit Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut.
The in-game DLC adds a bevy of new suits for York, as well as additional outfits for Emily and a handful of new cars to cruise around Greenvale with. The new suits and outfits grant some great bonuses to York and the cars are some of the fastest and best handling found in the game.
A complete list of the new Deadly Premonition DLC can be found below:
- Espresso Suit – Tolerance to hunger and tiredness x3
- Field-Ops Suit – Increased HP and attack power x3
- High Roller Suit – Money Rewards x3
- Happy Songkran Suit – Money Rewards x3
- Special-Ops Suit – Increased HP and attack power x2, tolerance to hunger and tiredness x2, money rewards x2
- Catgirl Outfit – Emily character skin
- Friday Night Outfit – Emily character skin
- The Blue GT – Car with increased handling
- The Devil’s Red – Car with increased speed and acceleration
- The Green Drifter – An expert’s car with drifting capabilities
- Chibi Chibi Bang Bang – A unique car skin
Rising Star has also announced more DLC arriving to Deadly Premonition’s town of Greenvale next week on June 11th. The next DLC, called the ‘Real Estate Pack’ will add housing options to the game, allowing York new places to lay his head down to sleep.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”