New Details Emerge On The ‘Adepts’ In The Upcoming MMO Skyforge
Skyforge is an upcoming free-to-play MMO for PC developed by Russian developer studio Allods Team in collaboration with Obsidian Entertainment.
In Skyforge players have the ability to create an immortal character that can eventually reach the status of a god. Once this is achieved, players can develop their own order of loyal followers and send them in to the world under your command.
‘Adepts’ have now been detailed by the developers, and are class specific followers. These classes include:
- Engineer – a technical genius
- Templar – a guardian for the order
- Sorcerer – a preserver of old rituals, ancient runes and traditions
- Mystic – a master in all things “magic”
- Preacher– an evangelist for your order
- Healer – a capable physician
- Envoy – a diplomatic representative
- Agent – a paranormal investigator
The Adepts, each with their own specific profession, are suited to particular missions. Adepts can also level up, and will require management from the player.
Those that are interested further can read the specific blog post here.
“Making you a better geek, one post a time!”