New Laser League Trailer Hypes May 10th Launch On PC and Consoles
A new Laser League trailer has been released, and it’s sole purpose is to get you hyped for the game’s May 10th release on PC and consoles. Laser League will launch with a wealth of content including:
- 6 unique classes; Blade, Smash, Thief, Ghost, Shock and Snipe
- 16 maps with unique laser patterns
- 15 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
- 12 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
- 4 international stadiums packed with cheering fans
- Over 250 unique character customizations
The steam version will grant players even more content such as, an additional seven maps, two stadiums and two new power-ups, as well as six unique new modifiers, providing a new way to play each of the game’s classes. This extra content will be available for consoles at a later date in May.
Several promotions will run to celebrate the launch of Laser League, including:
- Sony: Beginning today, PS+ members who pre-order the game will receive a PS4 theme and 20% off
- Microsoft: Laser League will be available to Gamepass Members free from launch
- Steam: 40% discount for launch week (May 10-16)
Head on up above to check out the latest Laser League trailer.
About Laser League
Laser League, the arcade-style multiplayer action sport of the future from indie publisher 505 Games and BAFTA award-winning development studio Roll7, will launch next month on Thursday, May 10 for Steam on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Offering up intense online or local multiplayer matches with friends, Laser League’sfrenetic yet intuitive gameplay is easy to play but difficult to master, in a throwback to the heyday of gaming’s more approachable arcade action.
This exhilarating, high-speed contact sport of 2150 pits players against the opposition for control of nodes that bathe the arena in deadly lasers. Evading rival colored beams, teams attempt to eliminate their opponents with speed, skill and strategy. Special offensive and defensive abilities, as well as game-changing power-ups on the arena floor, provide an edge at crucial moments. Like all great sports, Laser League is accessible and immediately understandable, but rewards dedication with deceptively complex strategic possibilities.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”