Ubisoft has released a new trailer and a couple of screenshots for the latest batch of DLC content for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.
The ‘Guild of Rogues’ DLC is purely for the game’s multiplayer content, and will cost $2.99 to download, or free if you purchased the AC 4 Season Pass. Players who download the DLC will add three new characters to their lineup. The new characters are:
- The Siren: After years at sea posing as her deceased brother, The Siren is back on land, wielding a lethal navy saber acquired in battle. Ready to put her murderous skills into action, her striking appearance distracts unsuspecting foes, giving her time to make a clean kill. Her mystique coupled with her deadly saber earned her the name that even seasoned mariners fear to utter.
- The Stowaway: Seemingly foolhardy and carefree, The Stowaway is a seasoned fighter who has survived a lifetime of battles at sea. Even better on land than on sea, his agility and gun-wielding skills leave victims unaware of the danger that he brings.
- The Shaman: Driven by forces beyond the mortal realm, The Shaman sees this world in a different light. Calm and composed, once he locks onto a target, he channels the forces of the supernatural to aid him in finishing off his prey with his brutal hatchet.
In addition to the new characters two new maps will also be added with the ‘Guild of Rogues’ DLC. These include:
- Kingston: Alongside Kingston resident’s sturdy colonial houses, nimble Assassins can navigate the treetops overlooking the young town, while the careful hunter will find shelter in the covered alleyways of the residential districts.
- Charlestown: The fan-favorite map from Assassin’s Creed® III is back, with a layout offering a mix of streets and open space, all dominated by the town church.
It should be noted that the maps will not be available for download until February 17, 2014 though. The characters should be available starting today, February 11th. Head on down past the break to check out the trailer and the new screens for Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag’s ‘Guild of Rogues’ DLC.
Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag is currently available for the Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and Wii U.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”