New Screens Usher in Eye on the Stars Content Update for Endless Legend
Amplitude Studio has released a batch of new screenshots for Endless Legend’s third free content update, which is known as “Eye on the Stars.” Among other things the content update adds more achievements, three new map pre-sets, a new Victory Quest and better modding tools.
For a full list of the updates and enhancement head on down past the break. You will also find the new screenshots down there waiting for your retina’s to soak them in.
Addition Details for Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Include:
- Victory Quest: A final quest for all factions that unlocks after Faction specific Quests, where the player can repair a Spaceship and leave the planet.
- Three Map Generation Presets: Players will be able to easily choose a map preset for a fresh experience:
- New World: Players start on the same island and need to conquer a new one for resources.
- Scattered: Every player starts on its own island.
- Symmetrical: Symmetrical Twin continents, perfect mirrors of each other.
- The Dorgeshi Minor Faction: This new Minor Faction, chosen by the community, gives bonuses on Luxuries and has a powerful charging cavalier unit.
- “Ask to declare war” diplomatic option: Players will be able to ask a faction to declare war on another one.
- Three Steam Achievements: Community designed Steam Achievements. Kudos to T41, Andm, and Teslaflux community members.
- Enhanced Modding Tools: Modders will be able to have access to the game Simulation.
- New Keyboard Shortcuts: As requested by the community.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”