New Trailer and Screens for AiRace Speed, A 3DS Affair
QubicGames has just announced that its AiRace Speed for the Nintendo 3DS will hit the eshop in late September for the low price of $4.99.
To celebrate the announcement a new trailer and a host of screenshots have been released to show off QubicGames’s fast paced futuristic racing game. AiRace Speed features the following gameplay formula to keep fans of the series coming back for more:
- Take the challenge – fly extreme speeds across 18 adrenaline-fueled tracks
- Stunning environments packed with challenging obstacles, tunnels, shortcuts and more
- Take control of one of 5 high-speed futuristic jets powered with advanced technology
- High-performance graphics and immersive 3D effects that put you in the middle of the action
- Compete against fellow competitors around the world in online leaderboards
- Fantastic replay value with special achievements to be unlocked
- Third game of the successful and highly rated AiRace series
Head on down below to check out this game in action, as well as to preview some screenshots of what it will look like on the dual-screen 3DS.
AiRace Speed is due to release in the Nintendo eshop before summer is officially over for $4.99.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”