Warframe is a free-to-play digital game that will be available as a day 1 launch title for the PS4. This third person co-op game can be played with up to three of your friends, and features boss battles and raids to embark on to secure more artifacts for your warframe, which is a super-powered exo-skeletal suit. These suits augment the wearer’s powers making them ninjas to be feared by all.
Warframe also features deep clan support via the Clan Dojos, which can house teams of players allowing them to mod their suits and weapons, and take part in 1v1 matches for a little practice. Most importantly though, Warframe allows you to keep pets as sentinels to use in battle, so if you’re in a dire situation you can call on your pet for a little aid.
For a full list of Warframe gameplay features head on down past the break. While you’re down there you can check out a batch of new screens of the game running on the PS4 too.
Warframe is a free-to-play title that should be available to download to your PS4 on November 15, 2013.
Warframe Game Features
- Next Gen F2P Evolving the Free-to-Play genre with incredibly rich graphics, fine-tuned gameplay and overall AAA quality production value
- Intense Co-op Action Go it alone or assemble up to a 4-player squad to assist in epic PvE enemy and boss battles while raiding the solar system for ancient artifacts that increase your Warframe abilities and enhance your arsenal
- Your Warframe Each Warframe possesses a different set of devastating offensive and defensive powers that can be increased and modified to help change the course of any battle
- The Foundry Use acquired artifacts and resources to craft unique weapons and new Warframes
- Mod Collection System Collect, combine and tailor your Warframe and weapons into uniquely lethal tools with customization mods that range in scarcity from common to ultra-rare.
- Clan Dojo Unite with your clan under one roof: build rooms, research/build new weapons, and duel 1v1 against your clan-mates within the sanctity of your clan’s custom Dojo
- Sentinel Pet System Add a fierce companion to accompany you into battle. Collect precepts to train your Sentinel for battle, protect you from enemies, gather artifacts and more
- Automatic Mission Generator Never experience the same mission twice and always face a new map to conquer solo or with your squad as levels are procedurally configured for a unique raid – every time
- New Content Monthly The depth of gameplay and playability will continually evolve with major monthly content and feature updates
- Dual Shock 4 Controller Warframe takes full advantage of the built-in audio, touch-pad and streaming share features of the advanced Dual Shock 4
- Warframe Nexus Stay in tune with the game while away from the console with the iOS and Android Companion App – craft and manage inventory, receive Alerts to critical missions, schedule game time with friends and more
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!” [ratings]