Phazon Reveals Wireless Water-Resistant Earbuds for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
Phazon has announced a pair of wireless water-resistant earbuds for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus (works with Android phones too) to take advantage of the phone’s lack of audio jack. The wireless earbuds are set to ship this November, and can be pre-ordered for a discount price of $179 ($199 retail).
The product started out on Indiegogo and has raised almost $2 million, so they’re definitely popular and have garnered the interest of techies around the world. You can pre-order them from that site if you like what you see. The full details on these earbuds can be found after the break.
Phazon: Wireless Earbuds
- Fully waterproof earbuds featuring an IP68 waterproof rating for use up to 1m under water
- Passive noise cancelling earbuds
- Bluetooth 4.1 to sync with your favorite devices up to 30m away
- Easily control music by a series of taps on the earbuds
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 6 hours of continuous playtime
- Equipped with dynamic 6.8mm drivers providing dynamic sound
- Includes keychain charging case which holds up to 3 extra charges for earbuds
- Phazon app is available to help you track and find your lost earbuds
- Equalizer app is available to enhance the sound of your favorite music
- Available in Crimson red, Lush green, Perse purple, Graphite grey, Ashen grey, Midnight blue and Sunset orange
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”