Upfall Studios has announced that its Quest of Dungeons turn-based dungeon crawler game will be coming to the Xbox One tomorrow, September 4, 2015. Based on the game’s PC price it should be available for $4.99, but the official Xbox One prices hasn’t been revealed.
The game will sport new Xbox One-centric features, which you can check out below:
- Redesigned user interface and quick navigation customized for the Xbox One
- Explore Rackan, a new mansion to quest through once
- New custom game mode where players can choose dungeon size, number of levels, and more
- New playable “Necrodancer” character class (from the popular game, Crypt of the Necrodancer)
- 4 difficulty levels to test your dungeon exploring and loot gathering skills
- Ghost Hero – Players may encounter a ghost version of themselves from a previously failed quest – defeat the ghost to reclaim lost loot
- Permadeath – Once you die, it’s game over man, game over!
- Online leaderboards – compare your adventure points with the online Xbox Live community
Will you be questing some dungeons on the Xbox One? Leave your thoughts about the game down below.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”