Razer Turret Living Room Gaming Mouse and Lapboard Now Available
Razer has announced that its new Razer Turret PC gaming accessory is now available for purchase.
The Razer Turret is a gaming mouse and lapboard style keyboard that promises to allow gamers to play PC games from the comfort of their living room couches wirelessly. This is achieved thanks to the magnetic mouse mat on the lapboard, which allows the 3500 DPI sensor mouse to remain on the keyboard without sliding off. The Turret also offers dual wireless connectivity via Bluetooth LE to a console, or to a PC via the bundled wireless 2.4 GHz adaptor. You can check out the technical specs below.
- Anti-ghosting capability for up to 10 simultaneous key presses
- Chiclet styled keycaps
- Dedicated Android buttons
- Battery life of up to 4 months – The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage
- Battery type: Li-Po (1500 mAh)
- 3500 DPI laser sensor
- 40 hours battery life for continuous use – The life expectancy of this battery depends upon its usage
- Battery type: Li-Po (1000 mAh)
The unit costs $159.99, and is now available from Razer’s online store. You can check out some images of the Turret after the break.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”