Far too often we look to Video game, TV, and Movie characters to be our heroes when we have real life ones living around us each and everyday. I’m talking about public servants such as Policeman, Fireman, Armed Forces, and other who put their lives on the line to keep our dumbass’ safe. Iceberg Interactive is publishing a PC game that finally pits you as a true life hero, by making you a firefighter in a non-violent FPS that features some rad looking cell-shaded graphics, and a Hollywood fueled voice cast.
If you’ve been wanting to step away from the traditional video game experience where you take on the role of a fictional hero, then Real Heroes: Firefighter may be a title that you need to check out. You can watch this game in action after the break, and plan on seeing it sometime this November via the PC platform. You’ve been thinking this is a great concept, but most gamers would rather kill than protect…
About Real Heroes: Firefighter
Deadly flames, scorching hot – either scary or fascinating, and every little kid wants to become a firefighter when they grow up, to be the hero who saves the day… In Real Heroes: Firefighter you can! Put on the soot-stained boots of an everyday hero as a newly graduated Fire Academy cadet, getting your career start in a big city fire station. Use the firefighter’s tools of the trade to save potential victims from the flames and get those fires under control! Experience raging infernos and explosive environments alongside the rest of your Engine Company 13 squad, through a story-driven adventure in this unique first-person simulation!
- Enjoy an adrenaline pumping cell-shaded non-violent shooter experience for PC. Become the hero already locked up inside you.
- Battle flames alongside your colleagues across 9 unique levels and locations and make it through a challenging 7+ hour single player experience.
- Use proper fire-fighting equipment to rescue survivors and make it out alive: Hose, Axe, Pry Bar (Halligan), Mechanical Separator, Extinguisher, Deck Gun (Monitor), and more.
- “Thinking Fire” technology delivers a cunning and dangerous enemy, unlike any you have seen before, as the flames appear to have a mind of their own. Multiple difficulty levels really turn up the heat.
- All-Star Hollywood voice cast ! Including James Marsters (Buffy), Jack McGee (Rescue Me), Michael Jace (The Shield), Jamie Kennedy (Ghost Whisperer), and Jenette Goldstein (Aliens).
- Dozens of collectibles and unlockables.
[#ff entbuddha] “Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”