Psyonix has released a new trailer to tease the Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC for Rocket League, which should drop sometime in October for $3.99.
The DLC is set to add two new cars, which actually come from the game’s spiritual successor, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. It will also add a variety of new cosmetic upgrades, as well as more achievements and trophies. In addition to the paid content there will also be two new free alternate version arenas in Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk), which won’t require the DLC to play. The full contents of the DLC pack can be seen below:
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
Head on up above to watch the dubstep infused trailer for Rocket League’s next DLC pack!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”