Star Wars Forces of Destiny Returning March 19th With 8 New Episodes
Disney has revealed that the Star Wars Forces of Destiny web series will be returning to Disney’s YouTube channel on March 19th, which is this upcoming Monday. There will be eight new episodes in total to watch, and they will all debut at once on the 19th. Then on March 25th, they will make their debut on TV via the Disney channel. So the web versions will air March 19th at 1pm EST, and then the TV versions will air March 25th at 9:50pm EST, which sounds a bit late for a cartoon, but they’ll have already aired online, so I guess it doesn’t really matter.
Talent from across Star Wars films and TV reprise their roles in these new episodes, so you will hear the voices of the following Star Wars actors: Mark Hamill (Luke), Daisy Ridley (Rey), John Boyega (Finn), Lupita Nyong’o (Maz), Kelly Marie Tran (Rose), Tiya Sircar (Sabine), Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka), Vanessa Marshall (Hera), Catherine Taber (Padmé) and Matt Lanter (Anakin). You can check out mini-synopsizes for each episode below, as well as a few images.
- “Hasty Departure” – Hera and Sabine liberate an Imperial shuttle only to find they have unexpected cargo – troopers!
- “Unexpected Company” – Upset when Ahsoka joins a mission set for just he and Padmé, Anakin puts them on a dangerous path. Working alongside the secret couple, Ahsoka helps save the day.
- “Shuttle Shock” – On their approach to Canto Bight, Finn and Rose learn to work together to navigate a pod of dangerous creatures.
- “Jyn’s Trade” – Jyn helps a young thief learn a valuable lesson.
- “Run Rey Run” – While scavenging inside a Star Destroyer, Rey is cornered by competition on the hunt for a valuable part.
- “Bounty Hunted” –Maz Kanata helps Leia, Chewbacca and R2-D2 with a clever plan to free Han from Jabba the Hutt.
- “The Path Ahead” – Training with Master Yoda in the swamps of Dagobah, Luke learns an important lesson.
- “Porg Problems” – Rey has her training interrupted by some very mischievous porgs.
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”