Super Daryl Deluxe Review
Super Daryl Deluxe is an RPGvania with brawler-style combat set inside of a perfectly normal, sprawling, multi-dimensional high school. Like any other perfectly normal school, its students and faculty are going missing and the classrooms have been locked down for weeks. Yes, there’s nothing remarkable happening at WFHS whatsoever – just ask the new principal. Things are bound to get stirred up when an enthusiastic, bizarrely dressed new kid wanders into town. This go-getter’s name is Daryl, and he just wants to make friends. What starts out as an innocent effort to help jump-start a young contraband textbook business turns into a harrowing quest through the school and its enormous, monster-filled classrooms in the hope of becoming the most popular kid in town. Oh – and saving everyone’s lives is top priority, of course.
Some of the key features of Super Daryl Deluxe:
- Over 15 hours of story with a focus on humor and minimal plot holes
- Incredible cartoon violence with a combination of over 40 skills available
- 100+ characters with an open world and a plethora of maps
- Leveling up and gaining fancy equipment to defeat your enemies
- Hidden areas, secrets and rare items
- Gorgeous art and toe-tappin-good original soundtrack
- Plenty of quests that you can complete for all sorta of random strangers
Super Daryl Deluxe is available NOW on PS4, Nintendo Switch and Steam!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”