A new gameplay mechanics trailer was released today for Super Mega Baseball 2, which also got an official release date. It is set to launch on May 1, 2018 for PC, Xbox One, and PS4 for $30.
You can check out the new gameplay mechanics video above. If you want to find out more details on the sequel’s changes over the original, which scored 85 on Metacritic, you can check those out below.
About Super Mega Baseball 2
Building on the core features of the original, the sequel includes:
- Overhauled presentation including 8 stadiums built from the ground up, more realistically scaled character models, and new, more athletic player animations
- Comprehensive customization of leagues, team logos and uniforms, and player gear
- New competitive and co-operative online modes, utilizing dedicated servers
- Cross-platform play between PC and Xbox One, and between PC and PS4
- Refined baseball simulation with visceral physics and realistic play outcomes
- Enhanced image quality on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”