The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut Announced with New Screenshots
NeoCore Games has announced that it will be releasing The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut, which will feature campaign content from all three of the Van Helsing titles that have been released. This version of the game will be coming to Steam this September for $44.99, but it will be free for those players that have already purchased the first three titles, so that’s a pretty swell deal.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will contain the following content and updates:
- combines campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
- provides over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- lets the player choose between 6 playable classes from the beginning
- has a reworked and extended skill tree system
- contains all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
- has a level cap of 80 (campaign) and 100 (with other game modes)
- create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
- play one of the 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
- try out the daily quests, challenges and weekly events
- join one of the refined multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal)
- reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and currency, Dreamshards
You can check out new screenshots of VH: Final Cut after the break!
“Making you a better geek, one post at a time!”